Who's Working on Your Side?
Many Staten Island real estate buyers don't realize that an agent that is showing them properties, may not be working for them. Without a signed Buyer Agency Agreement the agent working with buyers is legally obligated to represent the sellers and act in their best interest, and not to give advice or guidance to the buyers.
Buying real estate is probably the single biggest financial transaction of your life. Not having a buyer's agent representing you could possibly cost you thousands of dollars! Best of all, hiring a Leader Properties buyer's agent will not cost you anything. Our fee is covered from the seller's proceeds.
Exclusive Buyer Representation
The sellers have their agents, and you deserve to have a dedicated professional representing your best interest. When you hire us we will:
- consult you on your real estate needs
- review your financing options
- assist you in finding suitable properties
- preview houses on your behalf
- personally show you selected properties
- objectively assess features, location, and other benefits of each property
- advise you on the maket values and trends in the neighborhood
- structure effective bidding strategy
- negotiate the best price on your behalf
- recommend professional home inspectors
- attend engineering inspection
- coordinate property appraisals and land surveys
- work with your attorney and loan officer on ensuring a smooth closing of escrow
- attend a walk through of the property before the closing
Our professionals offer years of experience in buying and selling properties, and will be happy to answer your real estate questions. To schedule an appointment with a buyer's agent, please call 718-367-7253, or send us an email.